Siding Service: We Are Your Siding Specialists
At Beeson and Vick we know that adding or replacing siding to your home can be one of the most dramatic visual changes that you make to the outer appearance of your home. As a Company with vast Siding experience, we can tell you that adding siding can take years off the appearance of your home and increase the value as well.
Siding Materials to choose from:
Insulated Vinyl Siding
– Prodigy’s premium 1-1/2″ thick insulation* delivers exceptional R-value performance (resistance to heat flow) that can help you save money on utility costs and feel good in your home year-round. This finely milled cedar grain panel provide timeless curb appeal while its 16′ extended length design yields clean lines and modern style for an understated elegance.
Fiber Cement Siding
– Fiber cement is one of the most resistant materials there is for your exterior. It is insect-proof, because it offers no food source to insects. It is fire-resistant, moisture-resistant, and is not prone to warping or cracking. Available in smooth or wood grain finish.
-This Cedar siding has a number of functional advantages and features. One of cedars biggest advantages is that cedar is both stable and firm, meaning it will outlast many other types of wood siding. Another benefit is that cedar can give your home a rustic appearance, which many homeowners find desirable.
T1-11 Siding – T
1 -11 siding is among the most durable and long-lasting of contemporary siding options. Available in wood and fiber cement.
Benefits of Siding
- Diverse colors to match your current home
- Withstand high winds, heat, cold and moisture
- Low maintenance
- Easily replaceable
- Cost Effective
- Provides added protection to your home
- Easy to clean