Learn more about Insurance Claims
CALL BEESON AND VICK, FIRST!
We will professionally inspect your home and document any damages you have received from the wind and hail storms in your area.
By doing so, this will expedite your insurance claim so you will receive your insurance check sooner.
Insurance Claims Process
Beeson and Vick have over 18 years of experience working with insurance companies on behalf of the homeowner. Here are some steps that will help with this process:
Step 1: Call Beeson and Vick for a free inspection. Let us help you verify that there is actual damage before you file a claim.
Step 2: We are willing to meet with your insurance adjuster when they do their inspection.
Step 3: The adjuster will send you a loss coverage report detailing what damages they are paying for. At that point Beeson and Vick. can help with the negotiation process if there are any discrepancies with the scope of the project.
Step 4: After all of the work is completed we will send all of the proper documentation to your insurance/mortgage company so that all of the funds are released in a timely manner.
Beeson and Vick have been performing home improvements and insurance claims in the Indianapolis area for over 25 years. We are locally owned and operated, along with being a licensed, insured, and bonded contractor. Our company focuses on customer satisfaction and we treat every project as if we were working on our own home.
We all know the weather in Indiana is unpredictable. During the winter months there could be an ice/snow storm and other times throughout the year there could be rain, hail or wind storms that can effect or damage our homes. Unfortunately, along with this damage, comes the headache of dealing with the insurance company for claims and repairs. What if this step could be eliminated? Look no further, we can be the mediator between you and your insurance company.
What to Expect from Beeson and Vick:
- Schedule a free on-site inspection to determine the damage to your home.
- Once, the damage has been accessed, we will file a claim with your insurance company.
- Your insurance company will authorize the repairs and we will contact you with the updated information.
- Once you have approved the list of repairs that need to be completed, we will perform these repairs.
- You will receive a check from your insurance company for all the damage to your home.
Storm Damage to look for:
- Missing shingles
- Dented shingles
- Granules missing
- Leaks or water spots on your roof or ceiling
- Dents on vents or gutters
- Dings and dents in roof or siding
- Cracks and splitting in siding or windows
- Holes or chipping on siding
- Broken or cracked windows
- Broken window panes
- Damaged frames
Our main goal is to put our customers minds at ease after an unfortunate event such as a storm has taken place. We understand how time consuming this process can be and we have the knowledge to take this off of your hands.
Contact Beeson and Vick Today!
Beeson and Vick we help you through the entire claim process from start to finish. We will not stop until all your issues have been resolved and repaired. Contact us today and we will assist you in your storm damage claim. We look forward to working with you!
The estimating software most insurance companies use.